This is part III of Weird Fetishes series and probably the last part, so if you haven't read Part I and Part II you should go check out some weirdness there. Unless some people decide they get aroused by rubbing rocks on their eyeballs in the near future or others decide they want to invent some other new ways to get aroused I don't think I'm going to be writing about this subect soon.Along with Part I and II, I present you the next weird fetishes:
1. Furries - Yes, people who like to dress as animals and live that way. Yes, they exist and apparentlythey find humping to be sexually gratifying. Although some furries are interested in zoophilia, most of them are interested in other people being dressed as animals. The weird thing about them is the fact that they usually take on the persona of the animal they are portraying. While some people have the personality of a sheep, furries are definitely a lot more than that. Their "alternative" personality can be much more complex than must of us would think. There is also ursusagalmatophilia (more like sex with teddy bears) related to that, so go check it out on this cool website.
2. Symphorophilia –according to Wikipedia, in this paraphilia the sexual arousal hinges on staging
3. Menophilia – menophilia is another weird fetish that involves women’s menstrual blood. If your girlfriend’s name is Mary, I’ve got a name for your sexual encounters. It’s Bloody Mary, get it? Yes, I just made that high school joke, I don’t care.
Anyway, this fetish goes beyond your wildest imagination; it’s not like people just like having sex during that time of the month, but they also choose to gorge on their women’s tampons or maxi-pads. I'd probably pay money for that view. For further reading you should check out this webpage.
4. Bugchasing - this is not just a fetish, it's a self harm behavior because people who are "bugchasing" purposely engage in sexual intercourse with HIV infected people. They are not the same as barebackers, who just prefer having sex without a condom. The psychology behind bugchasing is different as it may be due to self harm tendencies, the feeling that this practice is extremely erotic due to its taboo nature or even a way for lonely and alienated people to be part of a community.
6. Oculolinctus - the art of licking eyeballs. No, not an art, just a fetish, and a pretty dangerous one too. If you've seen the news, you know that this practice has been spread among young people. I don't know where it comes from, but apparently it's the new "second base".